- 2 cups coconut milk
- ⅔ cup chia seeds
- 1 tbsp matcha powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Square bars for decoration
- Place coconut milk, matcha powder and vanilla extract into a saucepan, and warm over low heat for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add chia seeds to a small bowl and pour the warm milk over the chia seeds
- Stir continuously for about 3 minutes while the chia seeds absorb the milk.
- Divide and fill into little jars layered with coconut cream and chocolate mousse
Original Post http://vanillacrunnch.com/vegan-matcha-green-tea-pudding/