Before it gets too leisurely and we behold a ground coated with inches of snow — if it truly truly happens this year in peep of the thermometer’s whims — this time within the season is simply supreme for walks taken exterior to play with fallen leaves tossed around by the wind or walkers’ footsteps. My footsteps or yours! Nature is making ready for the next season, I will repeat. The colors possess already modified. I expertise strolling loads. No longer so powerful city walks nevertheless walks within the fields, forests, mountains or parks. But pas folle ! (No longer loopy) At any time after I’m going strolling, I love to contemplate of the comfort that follows my time spent exterior. If my body gets cool, my head spins with tips as to how it’s good to perhaps bring some comfort and it is in total shapely easy. A profitable cup of warm tea, regularly a sizzling chocolate when it is totally cool, and with it, no beating around the bush, I love to possess a exiguous bit nibble comparable to un morceau de gâteau ( a nick of cake) or un bon bout de tarte (an most intriguing nick of tart).
The magnificence of making tarts en tout vogue is that there is below no instances a lack of inspiration as to how it’s good to perhaps assemble them recent and diverse from the closing ones. It took me rather a in point of fact lengthy time to be taught to admire pears as a fruit, a few years as a topic of truth, nevertheless it completely appears to be like that this year I am eventually reconciled with them. No longer even completely on uncommon times, nevertheless for valid as I am no longer completely attempting to bag them, nevertheless I am additionally cooking them loads. Even P. noticed as he told me: “Eh ben dis-donc, t’es tombée amoureuse des poires ou quoi ?” (Nicely, did you tumble in admire with pears or what?) I correct desired to substitute and own a seek for at. Or perchance now no longer hear him gently bitch that I below no instances build one thing with pears. He turned into once correct. Pears are a shapely profitable fruit! Last Sunday, I desired to make exercise of a batch of pâte (crust) made the day earlier than — it turned out that it turned into once pâte brisée, unsweetened. I presumed of making Pear Tartlets.
The root for these tartlets is no longer recent. While the pears are cooked in a steady-weight almond batter, the adaptation lies within the flavors added. Feeling rather prankish — or turned into once it due to we had been about to consult with our friend L.’s art describe later that afternoon — I added a gallop of color: Inexperienced for Matcha tea, and Brown for Cocoa. I chose candy ripe pears — I will no longer even endure in thoughts the fluctuate I am afraid beside intellectual they had been correct completely ripe — and I am chuffed I did. They actually melted in my mouth. Rustic by a ways, ces tartelettes had been a shapely cushy methodology to pause Sunday which had been a grey rainy day. A brand recent twist on a classic tarte aux poires. To set in thoughts after I must exercise a dough leftover. I truly possess repeatedly loved brown and green collectively anyway!
For the crust
- 7 oz.all-reason or pastry flour
- Three.5 oz.butter, cushy
- 1 pinch of salt
- Water (between 4 to six Tbsp)
Expose: the portions listed below are for more than 4 tartlets. I you discover a candy crust, exercise 6 oz.flour with 4 oz.cushy butter, 2 Tbsp confectioner’s sugar, 1 egg, a pinch of salt and no water.
- Within the bowl of a mixer, set the butter with the flour and salt. Combine and progressively add the water till the dough detaches from the bowl. Wrap it in plastic and set it within the fridge for 1 hour minimum earlier than utilizing.
For the Topping
(For 4 tartlets)
- Pears (candy)
- 1 egg
- 1.5 oz.almond flour
- 2 Tbsp profitable-wanting sugar
- 1 half of Tbsp crème fraîche or heavy cream
- Matcha tea (half of tsp)
- Cocoa powder unsweetened (half of tsp)
- In a bowl, beat the egg with a fork. Add the sugar, almond flour and cream. Combine well.
- Divide the preparation in two halves.
- Add half of tsp Matcha tea within the most major half of, half of tsp cocoa within the 2d one.
- Roll your dough and garnish shrimp molds. Originate holes with a fork on the bottom and set within the fridge for 30 mns.
- Peel the pears and nick them thinly.
- Preheat your oven at 350 F.
- Take the molds out of the fridge and arrange the fruit on high.
- Add the almond cream on high, some with Matcha tea, some with cocoa.
- Declare your molds on a baking sheet and cook dinner within the oven for 30 mns. Take out and unmold on a cooling rack. Revel in with a profitable cup of warm tea.
Le coin français
Tartelettes aux poires
Pour la pâte brisée
- 200 g de farine
- a hundred g de beurre mou
- 1 pincée de sel
- Eau (entre seventy five et a hundred ml)
Remarque : les quantités ici sont pour plus de 4 tartelettes. Si vous préférez une pâte sablée, utilisez a hundred and eighty g de farine, a hundred twenty g de beurre ramolli, un oeuf, 1 pincée de sel, 2 càs bombée de sucre glace, et pas d’eau.
- Dans le bol d’un robot, mélangez le beurre avec la farine et le sel. Ajoutez progressivement l’eau, jusqu’à ce que la pâte se détache et forme une boule. Enveloppez-la dans du movie alimentaire et mettez-los angeles frigo pendant 1 heure minimum avant de vous en servir.
Pour la garniture
(Pour 4 petites tartelettes)
- Poires (bien sucrées)
- 1 oeuf
- forty g de poudre d’amandes
- 2 càs bombées de sucre fin
- 1,5 càs de crème fraîche
- Thé matcha (half of càc)
- Cacao en poudre, non sucré (half of càc)
- Dans un bol, fouettez l’oeuf. Ajoutez le sucre, la poudre d’amandes et la crème. Mélangez bien à la fourchette.
- Divisez en deux.
- Ajoutez half of càc de thé matcha dans la première préparation, half of càc de cacao en poudre dans la deuxième
- Étalez la pâte dans des petits moules, piquez-la avec une fourchette et mettez au frigo pendant 30 mns.
- Pelez vos fruits et coupez-les en tranches fines.
- Préchauffez le 4 à a hundred and eighty C.
- Sortez les moules du frigo et disposez les fruits sur les tartelettes.
- Ajoutez la crème aux amandes au thé sur certaines, au chocolat sur d’autres.
- Mettez vos moules sur une plaque de cuisson et enfournez au 4 pendant 30 mns. Sortez et démoulez sur une grille pour laisser refroidir. A déguster sans modération avec un bon thé.
Be taught Extra