- 2 tablespoons matcha powder
- 2 cups double cream
- 1 1/4 cup full fat milk
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3,5 sheets gelatin (or 2 tbsp dried)
- Put the double cream, milk, seeds of the vanilla bean and sugar in a small saucepan and heat until close to boiling but not actually boiling. Take of the heat. Soak your gelatin leaves in cold water for 5 minutes.
- Put the matcha into a cup and add one cup of the hot mixture slowly into the powder while vigorously whisking. Once combined add the matcha mixture into the cream mixture
- Add the soaked gelatin (squeeze out the moisture) into the warm cream and whisk until dissolved. Pour the cream into your ramekins, glasses or other molds. Leave to stand in the fridge for at least 4 hours before unmolding.
For unmolding you can dip the ramekins into hot water (making sure the water does not get into your molds ofcourse) for a few seconds and then turn them onto a plate and lift the mold
Original Post http://insimoneskitchen.com/matcha-matcha-man-age-creeps/