- Half of c. (1 stick) Butter, softened
- Half of c. sugar
- Four oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/Four tsp. salt
- 2 oz. white chocolate, melted
- 1 wide egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Half of c. all-reason flour
- 1 tbsp. plus 1 tsp. matcha inexperienced tea powder
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F. With mixer on medium gallop, beat butter, sugar, cream cheese and salt until subtle. Beat in white chocolate, egg and vanilla, stopping and scraping down side of bowl every so continuously. With mixer on low, beat in flour and tea until appropriate blended.
- Transfer dough to wide piping accumulate fitted with originate up tip. Pipe onto wide cookie sheet into 2 Half of-toddle-round wreaths, spacing about 2 inches apart. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden round edges. Let cool on cookie sheet 5 minutes. Transfer to wire rack to chill fully. Cookies can even be kept in hermetic containers at room temperature for as much as 1 week.