- 1 large, ripe Haas avocado
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 teaspoons matcha
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1½ cups whole milk or light coconut milk
- 1½ cups heavy cream or full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons raw sugar or coconut sugar
- ￼ 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and process until very smooth. Refrigerate until completely chilled, at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Freeze in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions (I have this Cuisinart ice cream maker and love it). Serve right away soft-serve style, or transfer to a container and freeze for at least 2 hours for scoop-able ice cream.
Original Post http://acalculatedwhisk.com/matcha-avocado-ice-cream/