Recipe and photo by Hannah Kaminsky, author of Vegan Desserts and Vegan A La Mode.
- 2 cups undeniable soymilk or coconut milk beverage (or your favourite milk replacement)
- ¼ cup maple syrup or agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons matcha / green tea powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ Teaspoon mint extract
- Assign every thing into your blender and let it rip.
- Once the mix is homogeneous, pour half of of it into ice dice trays (place the final mixture within the fridge) and arrangement that on a gleaming surface to your freezer. Allow it to freeze entirely, this would maybe maybe aloof rob about Three to Four hours.
- Once frozen, return the smoothie cubes and reserved liquid to the blender jar, and job once extra except gentle. Attend straight.